Taking care of your ‘Windows to the World’.
We just can’t escape some of the evils of modern technology – too much time spent in front of your TV, poor ambient lighting while reading and prolonged exposure of your eyes to your laptop screens can take their toll on your eyesight. It can lead to blurred vision, watery eyes and disorders of the cornea. If not treated early, they could get progressively worse.
Our eye-care specialists are guided by the vision of enhancing the quality of life through the improvement, preservation, and restoration of sight. The focus is on offering primary eye care, including medical and surgical management for all types of eye conditions, along with expert services and innovative technologies.
They employ diagnostic technology and therapy to prevent, detect, and treat every eye defect. With extensive experience handling the most challenging cases, as well as a high volume of common procedures, our ophthalmologists specialize in treating patients of all ages with vision problems, most commonly, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and cataract.
Our treatment covers:
- Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Screening for Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Cataract Surgery
- Lasik eye surgery
- Routine eye exams including refraction for glasses
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Corneal and eye surface disease
- Neuro-ophthalmological disorders
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Squint correction
- Ocular trauma, infections and acute visual problems
- Dry eye and Blepharitis
- Computerized visual field assessment
- Diagnosis & Management of Retinal problems.
- Management of dry eye, ocular infections & inflammations