Sound mental health is sound mental wealth.
Our team of psychiatrists treat patients of all ages (children, adolescents, adults and the elderly), by adopting a client-centered, evidence-based approach to treatment.
We use extensive diagnostic interviews and in-depth understanding to treat a range of psychiatric conditions that include pharmacotherapy (medication management), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), and other forms of speech therapy. Our doctors are trained in administering Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), and providing a variety of treatments covering severe internal, emotional states from mood disorders and self-image issues to relationship issues.
• Bipolar disorders
• Anxiety disorders (phobias, panic disorders, generalized anxiety disorders)
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
• Acute and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
• Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating)
• Personality disorders
• Sleep disorders
• Sexual dysfunction
• Childhood-onset disorders (ADHD, learning disorder, intellectual disability, autism, enuresis, tic disorders)
• Cognitive disorders (dementia, delirium)
• Emotional disorders: (grief, relationship issues, stress, anger, adjustment difficulties, burnout)