Good Health is for everyone
In keeping with our theme of good healthcare for everyone, we aim to provide a consistent level of high quality and efficient, compassionate care. Our general practitioners will be the first point of contact for patients of all ages. They offer a broad range of services including diagnostic services for adults and children, general examinations or wellness checks, and management of minor injuries.
The team is highly knowledgeable with sound experience in a wide range of conditions and will be able to refer you to a general medicine specialist if necessary. The benefit of seeing a primary care doctor is that they can do the primary evaluation of your condition. In most cases, they’ll be able to completely manage your condition while requesting investigations where necessary. A primary care doctor can also liase with different specialists while being the main doctor who will look after your whole wellbeing.
Our General Practitioner provides the following services:
- General consultations and visits for sick adults and children with family practitioners
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Wellness checks including female health reviews (on bookings made with our female primary care doctors)
- Vaccination visits for travel and routine vaccine updates, for adults and children
- Management of minor injuries
- Evaluation of any medical concern in order to refer to the appropriate specialist