Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
* From 1st February 2022, all employees in Bands: A – D will be required to move to HealthHub Clinics as their exclusive healthcare provider and will benefit from ZERO CO-PAYMENT on services at HealthHub.
1. Who is HealthHub Clinics?
A: HealthHub Clinics by Al-Futtaim is your trusted partner in healthcare, with an entire ecosystem centered around you. Every step of your journey is made seamless, from the time of your booking for a check-up, to your diagnosis, treatment and medication. We provide a healing environment that aims to enhance your well-being with quality healthcare services.
2. What are the medical services and specialties provided by HealthHub Clinics?
A: General Practice, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Family Medicine, Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Dental, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, ENT, Urology, Dermatology, General Surgery (Day Surgery Care Center) Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pulmonology, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Laboratory Homecare Services and Pharmacies Click here, to know more about our services.
3.What should I do for medical services and specialties not available at HealthHub Clinics?
A: Rest assured, we partner with reputed healthcare providers to enable your care on a referral basis for the services you need. Only a few specialties and services are currently not available at HealthHub Clinics:
- Emergency Medicine
- Psychology and Psychiatry
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Diagnostic imaging services including PET scan
4. What should I do if I need a service not available at HealthHub Clinics?
A: You would need to have a consultation with our HealthHub GP doctor, either through Telehealth or by visiting any HealthHub Clinic. They will refer you to one of our affiliated hospitals or partners, based on your medical condition and your insurance policy.
6. Do I need an appointment, or can I just walk in?
A: You can access our services through appointments or walk-ins. However, to avoid long waiting times, it is better to book an appointment to meet with our doctors in person or via our Telehealth service.
8. Am I entitled to the Telehealth service?
A: Yes, you are.
10. Do I need an appointment to get a referral or a new prescription?
A: Yes, you will first need to consult with one of our doctors by booking an appointment or a walk-in or connecting via our Telehealth services.
11. How can I get a refill prescription?
A: Just enroll in our Chronic Diseases Management (CDM) programme or refill solution to address all of your medication needs.
13. Do I need a pre-approval for a planned (elective) inpatient treatment and how do I get it?
A: You will need to see our doctor at your nearest HealthHub Clinic to get a referral for planned (elective) inpatient services based on your medical condition.
14. Does reimbursement apply?
A: You don’t need to apply for reimbursement. All covered medical services as per your Table of Benefits (ToB) provided by HealthHub Clinics, will be managed through direct billing.
15. What should I do in an emergency?
A: In an emergency, we advise you to visit the nearest hospital directly without the approval of HealthHub Clinics. You can also call the ambulance line on 998.
19. What if I require a surgery?
A: 1) You need to be assessed by the doctor at HealthHub Clinics
2) A referral to your surgeon will be done based on your medical condition
20. What if I require surgery outside HealthHub Clinics?
A: The surgery outside HealthHub Clinics will be coordinated by our medical team, as per your insurance policy.
21. Do HealthHub Clinics offer Antenatal/ Maternity care?
A: Yes. They offer outpatient Maternity services only, and they will coordinate with one of their affiliated hospitals for the delivery. For current ongoing pregnancy care, you can continue with your current healthcare provider until the end of the current pregnancy.
22. Are all radiology and laboratory tests covered at HealthHub Clinics?
A: All medical services are covered, as long as the medical condition is not an exclusion and as per the medical necessity.
23. Is my Physiotherapy treatment covered at HealthHub Clinics?
A: It is as per your ToB policy approved by Orient Insurance